Date(s) - 17 April 2015 - 19 April 2015
Albury Wodonga NSW Australia
Fly In to Albury/Wodonga NSW 17-18-19 April 2015
This meeting will include our Annual General Meeting of the IFFR, and as such we would like as many members as possible to attend, regardless of whether you have been to this district before.
I am in the process of compiling the Agenda for the AGM, GM and Committee meetings, so this is your chance to raise any issues you would like to add to that Agenda.
Please return email to me, any matters you would like to discuss, even if you are unable to attend.
As a side note, this Fly In might present an opportunity for members to catch up with Ian and Roma Richards, if their circumstances allow, as they live in this area.
I will send the Itinerary and Registration form to all as soon as they are finalised, in the mean time mark your calendars and get ready to Catch Up with your IFFR friends.
Regards Mal Hunter Sec.
Albury -Wodonga “IFFR” Fly-In
Day 1: Friday 17th April, 2015
Under own arrangements:
Arrival: Albury Airport – Transfer to Apartments – call Mike McFarlane for airport transfer on 0418 317 418
Accommodation: Quest Apartments – 46 Reid Street, Wodonga. Vic. Ph: 02 6043 8300
AGM: Small Conference Room Quest Apartments – Proposed for 5:30 pm (to be confirmed)
Dinner: Huon Hill Hotel (at own expense) – 48 Reid Street, Wodonga. Vic. (Time proposed 7:00pm)
Day 2: Saturday 18th April, 2015
7:30 am Breakfast at Huon Hill Hotel
9.00 am Welcome – Martins Luxury Coach departing Quest Apartments for a day tour of the region:
• City Sights & Highlights Tour of Albury-Wodonga;
• Yarrawonga visit including “Paradise Queen” Cruise on Lake Mulwala;
• Including a BBQ Lunch on board;
• Campbell’s Winery Rutherglen for tour and tastings.
4:30 pm Return to motel to freshen up for dinner.
6.30 pm Transfer by Coach to the Commercial Club, Dean Street, Albury:
• Enjoy fellowship as guests of Rotary Clubs of Albury/ Wodonga;
• Welcome to Albury-Wodonga by Mayor Kevin Mack & Mayor Rod Wangman;
• Including a two course dinner in the Stanley Room;
• An invitation has been extended to District Governor Patti Bullus; and
• Assistant District Governor Steve McKewen to join us.
Day 3: Sunday 19th April, 2015
8:00am Breakfast at Huon Hill Hotel
9.30am Pick up by Martins Luxury Coach for another day of leisurely touring the region:
• Visit Historic Beechworth with morning tea at the Bakery or the Pantry;
• Eurobin (Red Deer Farm Lunch);
• Chiltern Township.
4:00 pm Return to motel for fellowship and to freshen up for dinner.
Dinner: Local Restaurant (at own expense) – Proposed Time 6:30 pm.
Day 4: Monday 20th April, 2015
7:30 am Breakfast at Huon Hill Hotel
Return to home destinations – call Mike McFarlane on 0418 317 418 for airport transfer
Please note: All timing and itineraries may be changed to suit travel requirements.
I.F.F.R (AUSTRALIA) INC. P.O. Box 1 Albany Creek, Qld. 4035 ABN. 33 430 947 696
Phone. (07) 32643104 Email email@example.com
NOTICE OF 17th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
FRIDAY –17th April 2015 ( Rule 7.2 )
Notice is here by given that the 17th Annual General Meeting of the I.F.F.R. (Australia) Inc. will be held at the Quest Apartments Wodonga NSW, on Friday 17th APRIL 2015 commencing at 7.30pm.
1. To confirm the minutes of the 16th Annual General Meeting held at Adelaide SA. on the 4th April 2014. (Reg. 25.2 a)
2. To receive committee reports on activities during the 2014 Financial Year. (Reg. 25.2 b)
3. To receive and consider Statutory Statement. (Section 26.6 and Rule 6.2)
4. To review Admission Fees and Dues. (Rule 6.2)
5. To Approve the Budget for the year ending 31st December 2015. (Rule 6.2)
6. Elect Office Bearers.
(a) No Requirement for elections 2015 AGM.
Election of President Elect and Executive Committee members 2016/2018 due at April 2016 Annual General Meeting.
(b) Confirm Public Officer position.
7. To Confirm Executive Committee recommendation to re-elect Honorary Members. (Rule 3.2)
Secretary (I.F.F.R. Australia Inc.) 18/01/2015
Disclaimer – “The International Fellowship of Flying Rotarians is a group dedicated to promoting aviation as an opportunity for fellowship and service. This fellowship operates in accordance with Rotary International policy, but is not an agency of, or controlled by, Rotary International.”